LC Server & Server Based Stack?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:57:51 EST 2017

I changed the script of the stack to match, but changed answer to put.
The script of the lc server page is now this:
   go stack "teststack.livecode" -- just to show that go works too
   put "<pre>" & the script of stack "teststack" & "</pre>"
   send "executeThis" to stack "teststack"

As before, it will output the script from the stack in question, and then
sends "executeThis" to the stack. It was probably (kinda) working before,
you just couldn't see anything because its an answer dialog. (Though
perhaps its possible to grab a snapshot of the dialog, close it, and post
the pic to the page?  Not sure.)