Write to file at end

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 19 12:53:38 EST 2017

Hi all.

Given code snippet:

open file "Forms Generator 8 Crash Log.txt" for write
write formatDate(the date, "sql date") && formatTime(the long time, "sql time") & cr \
to file "Forms Generator 8 Crash Log.txt" at end
write tContexts & cr to file "Forms Generator 8 Crash Log.txt" at end
close file "Forms Generator 8 Crash Log.txt"

Shouldn't this APPEND to the file? It's replacing the contents of the file instead. If it's a bug I'll report it. I can always read until EOF to do the same thing.

Bob S