[ ANN ] Release 8.1.3 RC-1

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Fri Jan 20 12:26:47 EST 2017

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.1.3 RC 1.

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================

LiveCode 8.1.3 RC 1 contains 83 bug fixes and stability improvements:

- Several crashes have been fixed.
- New version of tsNet (1.2.6) that addresses various network-related bugs
is included.
- Xcode 8.2 and iOS 10.2 support is added.
- Several clipboard-related bugs have been fixed.

The full release notes are available from:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/8_1_3/LiveCodeNotes-8_1_3_rc_1.pdf

Important Note:
If you have already downloaded tsNet 1.2.6 from the tsNet downloads page,
please make sure you download a new copy now, since the existing tsNet
1.2.6 bundles have been replaced.

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

Have fun!
The LiveCode Team