[OT] KOUSEK (or replacement) code snippet manager replacement?

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:58:54 EST 2017

I never used the import feature and i'm not able to test this
But since the data is in json format i would assume it shouldn't  be too
hard -  "everything is easy for the man who doesn't have to do  it
 himself"!

Their site gives a full description of the directory hierarchy

This review is pretty useful  though

https://www.macstories.net/reviews/quiver-3-a-notebook-that-adapts-to-how-you-work/

Regards Lagi

On 13 Jan 2017 22:11, "Stephen Barncard via use-livecode" <

Thanks, Lagi,

does Quiver have some kind of import feature?

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 6:33 AM, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org
subscription preferences: