Zippy-da-doo-dah 8.1.3

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Fri Jan 13 06:02:19 EST 2017

We don't actually use GitHub milestones in that way, we just use them to
track which releases various pull requests have gone into. So 100% complete
just means there are no outstanding pull requests with the 8.1.3-rc-1
milestone set.

As it happens, there is only one more blocker, unfortunately it is a rather
tricky one. Once that is fixed and merged, a build will go through the
post-build test system and be released if it passes.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:43 AM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <