Help: Odd menu behavior under LC6.7.11 on OSX

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jan 12 06:40:51 EST 2017

6.7.5 is my poison of choice.  8.x gives an error when it opens.  Bug was
reported several times, but it's still there, even in the latest.  Also, my
Windows applications are tightly spaced in the UI department, and 8.x text
spacing goes crazy. It would take a lot of time to go through everything
and adjust the text spacing.

~Roger

On Jan 12, 2017 3:16 AM, "Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode" <