Call a function on another card

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 24 10:52:04 EST 2017

Yes, but Peter has a single behavior for all his cards, but unique script local variables for each card. He wants those script local variables to be visible to his behavior.

In a related note, I want to say again that properties can act as scoped variables using the method I described. So properties of a stack or a card or of anything can have the same names, like tableName for instance for each card displaying data from different SQL tables for instance. A behavior script for all the cards can call a function in the actual script of each card and depending on the card you are on will retrieve the properties specific to that card.

A poor man's variable scoping as I have called it before.

Bob S