back to slow compile with 8.1.3?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 24 10:45:03 EST 2017

I did notice that somehow the compile was managing to open a modal stack which was a substack of the mainstack, and until I shift-ctrl-cmd-right clicked the window to get the contextual menu and set the mode of the stack to TopLevel, the compiler halted in it's tracks. Might you be experiencing something of the sort?

Theoretically, messages should *NOT* be getting triggered when building a standalone! That is the only way that substack of mine could be opening.

Bob S