Script Editor fixable? (was: Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks)

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Feb 24 09:26:24 EST 2017

And if for #5, if I just want to keep using the LC built-in editor because
I am comfortable using it, then I would hope it still exists.  I guess like
metacard, it would branch into it's own open-source thing, maintained by
those who want it.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 9:07 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <