Remote debugger

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 24 09:13:53 EST 2017

Some more instruction on this might be helpful - if there is a socket
connection, what port has to be clear?  Is the development machine supposed
to be listening for the mobile?  I have additional security on our network,
and on each endpoint, so that may need to be dealt with.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:44 AM, Ali Lloyd via use-livecode <