Remote debugger

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 24 00:44:46 EST 2017

I jumped all over this right away. I set a breakpoint in a test stack,
tethered my phone to the Mac, and clicked the Test button.

My button script:

on mouseUp
   get "Testing"
   put it into fld 1 -- breakpoint set here
end mouseUP

The app launched on my phone and the script stopped executing at the
right place (nothing went into fld 1) but I wasn't asked if I wanted to
start a debugging session and the IDE didn't go into debug mode.

Is there something else I need to do to in the stack to activate remote
debugging?

Samsung S4, Android 5.0.1

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com