Script Editor fixable? (was: Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks)

axwald axwald at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:11:43 EST 2017

Hi,

William Prothero wrote
> [...] A mothership sanctioned powerful external editor [...]

Which one? This is the problem here.
The "target audience" already has its favorite text editor, each another one
;-)

So I think it would only make sense to have "the basics" collected at some
place:
- Lists of keywords, commands, functions, properties, ...
- Regex that work to determine control structures, comments, ...
- already existing solutions (for whatever text editors)

This would be a great help to roll ones own "syntax schemata", IMHO.
And the only one I can imagine that would really be a benefit for all.

Have fun!

axwald @ the forum

-----
• Livecode programming until the cat hits the fan •