Script Editor fixable? (was: Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks)

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Feb 22 17:06:32 EST 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 3:09 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

> From what little I know, the levoure framework is designed to allow
> multiple devs on a single project. This is almost undoable from within the
> IDE. If however it's just text files getting worked on, then they can be
> checked out and in to whatever system you are working with, like Github for
> example. That is my understanding anyway.

I believe if you are editing a script only stack script in the IDE then
saving the script will update the script only stack file on disk. So the
file will remain a text file. Integrating with github is more about using
script only stacks than which editor you choose.

That means scripts in a Levure app can be edited with the IDE editor. I
just find it takes me less time to add features and fix bugs in a large
project when working in Sublime Text which is why I use it.

--
Trevor DeVore