[ANN] Conference - book your hotel

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Feb 21 08:08:18 EST 2017

Dear conference participants,

I would like to thank all early birds for registering for the eHUG
International Mini Confernece on LiveCode.

Some of you may have ordered a hotel already, while others are still
contemplating what to do. Because I have received a few questions about
this, here is a little information about hotels.

First of all, the location of the conference is the Ibis hotel,
Meistraat 9 in Antwerp, Belgium. A room in this hotel costs
approximately 90 euro. More info about the hotel is available here
http://tinyurl.com/za4o9ou

If you want a little more luxury, you might prefer the Leonardo hotel,
which is close enough to the conference location to go there on foot.
The price difference between the hotels is very small.
More info: http://leonardo-antwerpen.hotels-antwerpen.net/nl/#rooms

Please note: registration for the conference closes tomorrow. Please,
make sure to register on time. Tickets are still available at
http://economy-x-talk.com/conf/

If you prefer not to use PayPal or a credit card to book your conference
ticket, just contact me and we'll try to find an alternative that works
for you.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille