PUT method where is returned data?

Bob Hall bob at bobhall.net
Sat Feb 11 06:53:06 EST 2017

On Feb 10, 2017, at 9:52 AM, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

>  I much prefer reading ’the urlresopnse’ in my code than
> dealing with ‘it’ which is meaningless until put into another variable.

In my defense — it was my attempt at figuring out where PUT put the response data. I was desperate to figured it out and thought it might contain my JSON response. It is not part of my regular coding. But I'll admit. I was using Hypercard at v1.0 so it is my fall back when all else fails. Old habits are hard to break ;-)

Thanks for the help and reminding me about urlResponse. My API wrapper is working like a charm!

Bob Hall