Windows and OSX 64-bit builds?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Feb 9 21:38:15 EST 2017

I will... if u wanna replicate...put an image on a stack..make it 32k x 32k
.....and try and do a export snapshot of the image,  LC goes POOF... Trevor
said tha last version of 8 (8.13)  had some memory issues solves, so i will
try to test is there too.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 9:35 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <