Checking out the "Resources" button in LC9

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:09:38 EST 2017

That is interesting about the appendix!

And, taking advantage of that information and someone else's observation,
it might not be a bad thing if some apparently obsolete "organs" were
retuned and returned to full functionality (err, did I hear a small voice
softly calling
"application browser" ?) again?

Richmond.

On Feb 6, 2017 4:07 PM, "Bob Sneidar via use-livecode" <