Different result in LC 6 to LC 8 when copying field text into Excel?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 6 11:27:09 EST 2017

If it helps, it may be a Mac OS issue. If I open a text file exported from a Toshiba copier, like the address book let's say, then open it with a text editor like SimpleText, and then save it, I cannot reimport the text file. The copier thinks that the file is unreadable. This happens with other Mac OS apps like Excel and Word. Someone at Apple thought it was a good idea to just help us out by replacing foreign line wraps to carriage returns. Oh, and not tell us they were doing it.

Bob S