Quartam reports blank page on Sierra Macosx

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 03:57:04 EST 2017

Hi Josep,

I'm always happy to help, but if you post on the forum on Saturday afternoon, then you might not get an answer by Sunday afternoon...
Can you provide a little more background infoàrmation, because I can't quite follow what problem you are encountering.
Some screenshots or perhaps a screen recording would definitely help me to understand the issue.

Let's continue this over on http://forums.quartam.com so the good folks on the use-livecode list can concentrate on the LiveCode bits :-)

Cheers,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====