Analyzing Crashes on iOS Apps

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Dec 19 20:20:00 EST 2017

For several early builds I was including iPad in SA settings but iPad users couldn't open because I did not include a splash screen to exact rect/spec. (SA builder did not object either…)

 I note the devices in some the of the crash report show "iPad 4th Generation Model"

I wonder if the app opened and then "died"  right away and this registered a crash… even though the user saw nothing… this has been fixed… odd thing is: app analytics shows Crashes: 90… but I only see a few reports, not 90…

Mike wrote:

    I think you can also get crash reports if someone quits the app under
    certain conditions.