non-blocking http ... will tsnet end up in community?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Dec 19 17:49:25 EST 2017

I think that, unfortunately, it's not going to be possible.

I am 99% sure that I remember, either in the initial announcement or
closely related to it, that Kevin mentioned that they (Livecode Ltd) pay
a per-user (i.e. per-licence) fee to the third party for each tsNet -
which means they have no way to be able to release it under the
Community agreements.

Alex.