Screen Resolution for Desktop Apps

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 14:25:56 EST 2017

Yes, it is a vital question: I just didn't quite understand what
you meant in your initial post.

I go for 1024 x 740 for my apps: this allows for start bars, docks and
so forth, as end-users generally
get a bit annoyed if those things are covered or, if they are set to
appear at a mouseOver, block
access to parts of your app.

Richmond.