Script Editor problem

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 12 14:26:25 EST 2017

You know what would be really great?  If we had a stack that opened at
startup that had links to all those projects we're currently working on,
and those utilities we need to run frequently, like collectMyStacks and a
script to move and resize the script editor.  It would be really helpful
with Levure projects, because we end up with two stacks, a "standalone" and
the first UI stack in the recent stacks list (and we only want to open the
standalone).  We could call this new opening stack something like "home".