videoClip

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 12 13:07:54 EST 2017

I misread portativity too but they're similar anyway. It isn't hard to
store the video as a custom property, write it to the temp folder on
demand, and assign a player to that filename. Later just delete the temp file.

I've done this and it works fine.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On December 12, 2017 5:31:49 AM Mark Waddingham via use-livecode