Android App Woes

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Aug 13 18:58:39 EDT 2017

    This is a problem we can't fix in scripts. The only solution is not to
    use libraries (or acceleratedRendering, apparently.)

Ouch… seriously?  Clearly "unacceptable" in a product that makes the deployment claims that LC does.

Hopefully HQ will put this on the top priority. I'm going to the  iOS app story this week, already getting "rave reviews" from our iOS beta testers.

And the rest of the world (which is huge) will be clamoring for  the Android version, so we have to hold off promotion until this is all working.

Brahmanathaswami