DragDrop Bug

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 10 11:17:46 EDT 2017

Hi all.

I mentioned in the past I have a drag drop handler in all my editable fields which cleans up the dragged text and then sets the text of the field to the result. Part of the time dragging and dropping text onto these fields will cause the controls on the card to become unresponsive. I cannot click buttons, I cannot change the focus. Simply clicking the titlebar of the window resolves this. Also focusing on another window and back again will resolve it. Switching apps and back again will resolve it. It's as though the stack loses focus and I have to force the stack to gain focus again, although visually it is the top stack.

Any ideas how to track something like that down?

Bob S