Livecode Mobile App in Background

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 11 22:49:27 EDT 2017

I think I remember that "wait" is a problem too.

Meanwhile I know of no solution for Android. The OS controls what runs in
the background and when it gets wiped from RAM. You'll never know when that
happens either. It's an issue that causes trouble.

If anyone knows of a solution before I talk about this in my presentation
on Thursday, do tell.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On August 11, 2017 9:34:41 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode