[OT] Draconian computer company policies, was: Mobile LC Apps Downloading Stacks After installation

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 13:29:41 EDT 2017

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <

> Well, I always drive below the speed limit and I always wear a seatbelt
> (and have always done so whether or not it was
> a legal requirement in the country I happened to be living in at the time).

I won't leave the driveway without a seat belt, but if you drive below the
posted speed around here, you better check your medical insurance first . .
.

With our new law, our Highway Patrol is actually citing people now for
driving below the posted speed in the left lane . . .

> This is not quite the same as keeping goats and hens in the back of your
> car (which was not illegal last time I looked).
>
> While keeping goats and hens in the car may prove extremely smelly it

Both would be quite heavy objects to be flying around in a collision . .
 --
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462