[OT-ish] Updating MacBook from El Capitan to Sierra to install Xcode 8.3+

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Aug 5 12:06:34 EDT 2017

Thanks Jerry et al!

I did the upgrade with no problems. I would caution anyone doing this (or any major upgrade/install) is to be patient. The install progress bar froze for an hour or more. It appeared to be cut into stone with no estimated time to completion. This was after the install progress bar logged that there were 20 minutes left for about 1.5 hours. I went to bed and in the am it was finished and I logged in with no problems.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net