OT: Hackintosh

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Aug 1 23:22:04 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

You have to ask yourself the question, why are you trying to
create a Hackintosh computer?  Is it about the learning experience,
or about trying to save yourself some money, or both?

If you are doing it just to try to save some money, you have to ask
yourself how much money is your time worth?  You are going to have
to put a good deal of time into building the machine yourself. You
might just find that by the time you are all done, that it would have
been cheaper just to buy a Macintosh with all the bells, and whistles
you wanted in the first place.

If you are doing it just for the experience, well then by all means
please feel free to knock yourself out with it all.  You will definitely
learn a lot in the process I’m sure.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, and please feel free
to share the story with us when you have it all put together.

Cheers,

Rick