The selectedObjects - is it a container or not?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Apr 18 03:46:49 EDT 2017

Jacque, you’re never wrong! I know really that the ‘the’ indicates a function, but at the same time it’s kind of a trap within the idea that LC scripting is “English-like". For clarity, managing the selected objects is probably better done by something like:

    put selectedObjects() into temp

then do stuff with ‘temp’, which of course **is** a container.

Anyway thanks

Graham