Downloads - Immodest Proposal

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 11:13:29 EDT 2017

I too am not well off, but in order to "help within my means" I am paying
for membership.  Its not much, but far better than 0.  The only thing I
want to find out now is where to get nightly builds from. (a perk of
membership, yet no info that I can locate on how to actually find them)

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <