iOS plist concern from Apple

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Fri Apr 14 11:19:17 EDT 2017

Thank you, Panos. I hadn't seen that thread… but, another thought. Since I’ve included a font for the first time, I’ve been looking at that as a possible issue.

I included the font in the app using the Copy Files pane of the Settings. Is there something I was supposed to reference in the “Font Mapping File” box of the iOS pane?

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com