mergEXT

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 11:18:59 EDT 2017

Great, except that the Goog Play Store lists 3 "BLE Scanner" apps . . . . .

When I typed the URL into the Android tablet's browser it said "webpage
unavailable".

 From one of these I got: Service ffe0  Characteristic ffe1.

 From the second: 88:1B:99:0D:70:C1. [Your one]

 From the third: Something about "Rssi", listing 3 devices and no UUID
details.

HOWEVER . . .

Something called 'BLE TOOL' gave me the 88.... number  and then churned
for donkey's ages .....

BLE Analyzer told me the 88... number is the robot's MAC address.

BLE Reader gave me the MAC Address.

Bluetooth Monitor listed classes: 7936, 7936, 1f00 and a very long
SerialPort Service
which may be a UUID (?): 00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb

nRF Toolbox for BLR seemed overly complex.

My tablet is now full of "Blehh" :)

Richmond.