iOS "Invalid Entitlements"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Apr 8 00:31:17 EDT 2017

Hmm none of these are true, but we still get invalid entitlements.

1) this is an adhoc distribution profile for use with registered UDIDs ;  "Beta Version" is unchecked in the SA settings
2) mergHK inclusion does not even appear in the inclusions options (8.1.3)
3) "In App Purchase" is not enabled in the profile
4) "In App Purchase" does not even appear anywhere in the Standalone Settings for iOS I may be missing something but I sure don't see it.
  ergo I can't have it checked on, if it is not there to check…
5) push notifications is not enabled on profile and not checked in the iOS SA settings

Here is what I have that worked before…

http://wiki.hindu.org/uploads/iOS-SA-Settings-Apr17.jpg

I even tried with all these set to n/a  Location services, microphone and WiFi

and *still* get the "Invalid Entitlements" msg

BR