iOS "Invalid entitlements"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Apr 7 01:03:46 EDT 2017

I was having difficulty with a stack and deleted all the stack files in the list and put empty into cRevStandaloneSettings

and started fresh.

Now I am getting "invalid entitlements" when trying to install on my iPhone.

I did have a new user and I added their UDID, cleaned up all my old profiles and certs, current certificate is valid until Oct 2017, I disabled "inter-app-audio" in the app ID services and rebuilt the provisioning profile.

Still no go on attempting to put on my phone… SA builder runs fine… xCode is giving me the old message:

=======
The executable was signed with invalid entitlements.
The entitlements specified… …invalid … not permitted…
do not match those specified in your Provision profile.
=======

I was very careful to take a snap shot of my SA setting before wiping them.

All I can think of is perhaps there is some inclusion that I turned on that is causing the issue? It was the first time I saw inter-app-audio on in the Apple developer portal, for the services for my app ID… Perhaps it was there before as I have not had to go in for months… but I'm not seeing that in the info.plist anywhere. So I don't think it is an issue, unless xCode retains a memory/cache of a previous provisioning profile? I did go through xCode perferences, user agent, and made sure everything was refreshed there with one and only one latest cert and profile active.

If you have check an inclusion that only applies to desktop ("Database") could that cause it?

I set the SA to auto detect for necessary inclusions, but that takes a loooong time.

Mac Sierra
xCode 8.2.1
LC 9dp5