Passing Variables in a non-CGI LC Server?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 00:15:13 EDT 2017

Ah k.  Still not sure what you mean about how its installed, but if you are
hitting lc server script pages directly in the browser through a web
server, that part most likely doesn't matter. (otherwise i'm sure you'll
correct me)

It sounds like you need to use session management.   If all your pages are
.lc based, you can look at this forum topic
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10787&p=50056&hilit=session#p50034
for an example of passing information around using session variables.

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Rick Harrison via use-livecode <