Passing Variables in a non-CGI LC Server?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:27:42 EDT 2017

Can't answer the rest, but as for the global.. Since you can utilize stacks
with server, you could declare a global just as you would normally, in any
scripts that needed it, and it would work just like in lc proper.  It would
only persist during the run of that particular instance.

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Rick Harrison via use-livecode <