Any characters wildcard or regex?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:23:00 EDT 2016

if you want to use regex, I think you have to use replacetext rather than
replace, unless replace has been updated when I wasn't looking.
I did a quicky test..

put field 1 into tData -- field with text containing html tags
put replacetext(tData,"<.*>",empty) into tNewData
put tNewData

Also, in your example above I assume you correctly set the htmltext rather
than the html..