How can I "fake" the appearance of merged cells (like in Excel)

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Sep 18 08:22:03 EDT 2016

As it turns out, a button works better than a field because its label is
centered both vertically and horizontally.

The issue is defining the size of the rect.  If the table field has the
same content in item 3 of lines 5 to 7, I need to find the rect of those 3
cells combined.  The formattedWidth and height only gives the size of the
content, but I need the visible grid cell dimensions.

~Roger