Playing Sound question

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Sep 15 20:49:27 EDT 2016

Last thing to do: get it working in iOS. The avPlayer object doesn’t work for me in the simulator. I’ll have to experiment further.

If anybody has any suggestions of which command to use, plse comment. I’m done for the day.
Otherwise, I’ll fumble around in the dictionary until I find something that works.

I’m making a test stack that I’ll share when I’m done.
Best,
Bill