libURL gone mad

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Sep 14 14:51:26 EDT 2016

Neil was so kind to sent me that stack a 2 days ago, because i was in urgent need of an useful example script for sending emails with tsNet external.

I´ve added a function to that button script. The function builds the complete smtp message with all needed smtp headers and it deals with the little problem i mentioned in an email to Neil earlier today regarding using the base64Encode function for encoding the subject line in the smtp header.

I´ve uploaded it here
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/q4oec8uu3pcdgfj/index.html

Btw.: an easy and very useful tool for Mac OS X to test smtp with your scripts is MockSMTP
http://www.mocksmtpapp.com

@Neil
Thanks again for putting that stack together. It helped me a lot.
Maybe you want to replace your stack with mine.

Regards,

Matthias