very often "Scripts externally modified" popup

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 12 06:04:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

am i the only one who is noticing the “Scripts externally modified” popup very very often in LC 8.1RC2 here on Mac OS X 10.11.6?

With the script editor opened switching from LC to an other program and back to LC opens the popup.

Or within LC switching from the script editor to another window in LC and back to scripts editor opens that annoying pop again.

This is driving me crazy. So is anyone else noticing this and i should submit it as a bug or is there something on my side what i can change
to ged rid of that popup.

Regards,
Matthias Rebbe