Bug or Feature - Tranparent Buttons Non-Responsive

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Sep 12 01:57:55 EDT 2016

The "hack" mentioned by Brahmanatha is a technique to make
clickable/draggable transparent images, it doesn't have to do with buttons
at all:
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Grabbing-Image-with-Transpar
ent-Mask-td4699808.html#a4699809

I agree with Jacque's findings.  AFAIK, buttons have always responded
across their entire rect.  Maybe there's some odd rendering bug occurring,
but perhaps it would be good to double-check what types of objects are
being used there.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 9/11/16, 8:23 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of J. Landman Gay"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of