OSX/Xcode/LC Version Compatibility Panic

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Sep 11 13:34:05 EDT 2016

I just upgraded my Mac getting ready for iOS 10. I thought I remember
someone having a more complete list than the one on the LC web site. My
current setup (that I have been submitting apps to the app store) isn't even
on the LC list. (Mavericks/Xcode 6.2/ LC 6.7.x). A list like below would be
very helpful not only to me but to the newbie.

OSX version / Xcode version / LC version(s) / iOS version(s) / Simulator
Version(s)

Does anyone have a complete matrix?

I just upgraded to OSX 10.11.6. I need to use LC 6.7.x/7.1.4/8.02/8.1.0 What
versions of Xcode do I need to support what versions of iOS for the 4 LC
versions I am using? I'm getting everything moved to 8.x but I am not there
yet.

***One customer said an app choked on iOS 10 pre-release. I am upgrading a
device to iOS 10 now to see what's happening. I might have a serious issue
so I want to get this Xcode/LC version thing sorted out today if possible.

Thank in advance!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services