Script Editor focus (was Re: Threading (plus random question)_

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 8 10:40:23 EDT 2016

This may be related to fixing the other focus issue that was causing me to
toss lappies about, namely when the SE LOST the focus, and a
delete/backspace caused carefully crafted objects to magically die (while
their SE tab remained open).

I'm with you, I like the enter shortcut, but I'm also all for adding a
preference to let the developer decide.