Threading (plus random question)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 8 09:52:29 EDT 2016

I have a number of preferences that I'd like to add, anyway, so this is a
great time to talk about them, and maybe get a little community project
going.
Here are some others:
• Relative paths:  I use multiple machines, and even though I store
everything in Google Drive, the usernames aren't the same.  Thus, my
extensions location, "Copy Files" locations, build locations would all be
starting with ~ instead of the absolute path to the user
• Shortcut to switch between browse and pointer
• Width of version number in standalone is too narrow

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami <brahma at hindu.org