libURL gone mad

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 14:08:37 EDT 2016

> On 1 Sep 2016, at 23:18, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> In brief, sometimes GET or POST with libURL returns with no data in either "it" or "the result".

Richard,

I haven't looked at libUrl in a long time. But my memory tells me that a fairly common problem of calls not resolving could be solved by setting 'Connection: close' on the httpHeaders.

set the httpHeaders to "Connection: close"

I've no idea if this is still relevant, but just in case, I thought I'd mention it.

(Looking at past mails, it seems it was 10 years ago this issue arose. Should we hope it's no longer relevant?)

Cheers all.
Dave Cragg