CTD when stepping through code reprise

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Sep 2 11:20:09 EDT 2016

Hi all.

So version 8.0.2 I have seen on numerous examples that while stepping through code I crash to desktop. Launch again, step through code again, CTD in same spot. 8.0.1 same code same breakpoint NO CTD. The particular code I am executing is

put the dgHilitedIndex of group "dgCustomers" into tCustIndex

I just noticed that on this card there IS no dgCustomers, it's dgSites (I copy/pasted code) so the script has an error, but instead of reporting it as an error I get a CTD. The CTD may have something to do with calling a handler in a behavior, or else in reference to a datagrid. It only seems to happen on red dot breakpoints NOT coded BREAKPOINT commands.

If anyone else can confirm this behavior I will submit a bug report. Otherwise it might be a corrupted datagrid template or something like that.

Bob S