What's everyone working on this month? (September 2016)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Fri Sep 2 03:54:41 EDT 2016

For an application with a complicated set of data types and a growing
ability to collect and export them, I'm working on a set of routines
to export ALL the things - text, HTMLText, tabular data (as HTMLText,
plain text, or a 2D array), images, or any combination of several of
the above - to a variety of file formats including text, Word, Excel,
PDF, or XTHML-compliant web page.

Right at the moment, I'm working on recognizing tabular data in text
or HTMLText, and converting it to a "real" HTML <table> element
before exporting as part of a web page.